2021-2022 COVID-19 Resources
AHS Daily Checklist
Please click the updated AHS guidance for schools link below to see the checklist chart that should be completed EVERY day.
If your child is a household contact of a positive COVID-19 case in the last 14 days AND NOT fully immunized - They should stay home for 14 days from the last day of exposure and monitor for symptoms.
Rapid Test Kits
For those families who signed up last week for Rapid Test Kits, your youngest child will have another set of tests for all the students in your family in their backpack today.
You should have 1 more test for Monday, January 17, 2022.
Please continue to test on:
- Wednesday, January 19th, 2022
- Saturday, January 22nd, 2022
- Tuesday, January 25th, 2022
- Friday, January 28th, 2022
**Unless otherwise advised by the school to increase the frequency of testing.
We hope to have the boxes of rapid tests from the province by the end of next week.
- CJA Re-entry Plan Document
- Morning Entry & Afternoon Dismissal for Grades 1-9
- COVID-19 Isolation Rules for Alberta
- Emotional Wellbeing & Returning to School at the CJA - Brenda English & Jessica Rynn
- Return to School Feelings Sheet
- Return to School During COVID-19 Social Story